Rheinstraße 45, Aufgang C
D - 12161 Berlin
Fon +49 (0)30 886 778 53
Fax +49 (0)30 886 778 54
Finanzamt Berlin Schöneberg
Fotos: Manfred Johan
Design: M.M.A.D. STUDIO
1. Content The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. Copyright The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
* Make our website work as you'd expect
* Improve the speed/security of the site
* Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
* Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
* Pass data to advertising networks
* Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
* Pay sales commissions
Our own cookies
* Flash cookie (Local Shared Object, LSO)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site, or not have the adobe flash player installed in the first place.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.